Complaint Contacts - Who to Complain to.
It is important that in the first instance residents complain to the relevant authority or body to properly register a complaint, and that whenever possible, they should do so in writing, email or text because a paper-trail can be extremely helpful when taking a matter further.
● Abandoned Asda Shopping Trolley - Trolleywise Tel: 0800 316 1241
● EBC Council Services - EBC Problem Reporting
Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● EBC Report It App for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone & Android The easy-peasy way to report issues to EBC. www.eastbourne.gov.uk/report-a-problem/app/
● Highways and lighting www.eastsussexhighways.com/
● Parking Enforcement – NSL Eastbourne
Tel: 0345 6801129
● Sovereign Harbour Neighbourhood Panel (SHNP) On-going issues may also be brought to the attention of SHNP who regularly meet with council officials and members of other bodies to discuss a range of neighbourhood concerns. Email: email@example.com
● Tidiness of paths and roundabouts - EBC
Neighbourhood First – Zone 3 covers Sovereign Harbour
● Waterways, bridges, boating - Premier
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01323 470 099
To report crime please see our Policing page...