Complaint Contacts - Who to Complain to.
It is important that in the first instance residents complain to the relevant authority or body to properly register a complaint, and that whenever possible, they should do so in writing, email or text because a paper-trail can be extremely helpful when taking a matter further.
● Abandoned Asda Shopping Trolley - Trolleywise Tel: 0800 316 1241
● EBC - Report A Problem - A one-stop gateway for reporting
www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/report-a-problem/ Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● EBC - Planning & Buildings Control - Search Planning Applications, Make a Planning Application, Trees and Hedges Protection www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/planning-and-building-control
● EBC - Streets, Parking, Travel - Litter, Street Cleaning, Street Lighting, Car Parking, Bus Passes, www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/streets-parking-and-travel/ Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● ESCC - Highways and lighting, Potholes www.eastsussexhighways.com/
● Parking Enforcement – NSL Eastbourne
Tel: 0345 6801129
● Sovereign Harbour Neighbourhood Panel (SHNP) On-going issues may also be brought to the attention of SHNP who regularly meet with council officials and members of other bodies to discuss a range of neighbourhood concerns. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.eastbournenp.org/21SovereignHarbour/21_news.html
● Tidiness of paths and roundabouts - EBC Neighbourhood First – Zone 3 covers Sovereign Harbour. Email: email@example.com
● Waterways, bridges, boating - Premier
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01323 470 099
To report crime please see our Policing page...