General enquiries and correspondance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence received by SHRA is treated as confidential. It will not be published on our web site nor in Waterlines unless your permission and wish to do so is clearly indicated.
|Chair||Susan Kerrison||e-mail Chair
|Membership Secretary||Tony Smith||e-mail Membership Secretary|
|Committee Member||David Preager|
|Committee Member||Penny di Cara|
|Committee Member||Jan Mortlock|
|Committee Member||Geraldine Scudder|
|Waterlines Editor||Tony Smith||e-mail Waterlines|
|Website and Photo
|Tony Smith||e-mail Webmaster|
|Cllr Caroline Ansell||Councillor.Ansell@eastbourne.gov.uk|
|Cllr Penny di Caraemail@example.com|
|Cllr Paul Metcalfefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Sovereign Ward County Councillor
|Cllr David Elkinemail@example.com|
Member of Parliament
|Caroline Ansell MP||carolineansell.co.uk|
Members of Europen Parliament
● Abandoned Asda Shopping Trolley - Trolleywise Tel: 0800 316 1241
● EBC - Dog Fouling - Council webpage....
● EBC - Report A Problem - A one-stop gateway for reporting most problems.
Reporting webpage... Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
EBC ‘Report It’ smartphone app. The quickest way to report environmental problems to the council when you are out and about. In just a few taps you can report the problem, give the location and include a photo. Your report then goes straight through to the right team to deal with the issue. Examples of the types of issue you can report include: Fly tipping, littering, litter bins & dog bins that need to be cleaned or emptied, dog fouling, street cleaning such as sweeping or removal of leaves and weeds, and many more. You can download the app for Android or iPhone from your phone’s app store or from: www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/streets-parking-and-travel/report-it/
● EBC - Planning & Buildings Control - Search Planning Applications, Make a Planning Application, Trees and Hedges Protection Council planning webpage...
● EBC - Streets, Parking, Travel - Litter, Street Cleaning, Street Lighting, Car Parking, Bus Passes, Council parking & travel webpage... Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● ESCC - Highways and lighting, Potholes www.eastsussexhighways.com/
● Parking Enforcement – NSL Eastbourne are contracted to provide parking enforcement services. email: eastbournePIC@nslservices.co.uk
Tel: 0345 6801129
● Southern Water - Smell from Water Treatment Works. Complain to Southern Water: 0330 303 0223, or you can leave a comment on their web site here... www.southernwater.co.uk/feedback You can write to their postal address: Southern Water, PO Box 41, Worthing, BN13 3NZ. Please also tell EBC that you have complained on 01323 410000, and also inform our ward councillors who can use residents' complaints as their ammunition.
● Sovereign Harbour Neighbourhood Panel (SHNP) On-going issues may also be brought to the attention of SHNP who regularly meet with council officials and members of other bodies to discuss a range of neighbourhood concerns. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: SHNP website...
● Tidiness of paths and roundabouts - EBC Neighbourhood First – Zone 3 covers Sovereign Harbour. Email: Customerfirst@eastbourne.gov.uk
● Waterways, bridges, boating - Premier Marinas
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01323 470 099