General enquiries and correspondance: email@example.com
Correspondence received by SHRA is treated as confidential. It will not be published on our web site nor in Waterlines unless your permission and wish to do so is clearly indicated.
|Chair||Dilys Iverson||e-mail Chair|
|Membership Secretary||Caroline Lynam|
|Committee Member||Darren Anstee
|Committee Member||Keith Bateman
|Committee Member||Penny di Cara
|Committee Member||Frances Lawrence
|Committee Member||Rajendra Pisavadia
|Committee Member||David Preager
|Committee Member||Dave Rogers
||Committee Member||David Shaw|
|Committee Member||Iain Shore|
|Waterlines & Website Editor||Tony Smith||e-mail Waterlines
Sovereign Ward Eastbourne Borough Councillors
|Cllr Penny di Carafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cllr Nigel Goodyearemail@example.com|
|Cllr Kshama Shorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Sovereign Ward East Sussex County Councillor
|Cllr Penny di Caraemail@example.com|
Member of Parliament
|Caroline Ansell MP||Website - carolineansell.co.uk|
● Abandoned Shopping Trolley - Trolleywise (not Asda trolleys) Tel: 0800 316 1241
or CollexTrolley Freephone 0808 1680 600 or email with location and photo: firstname.lastname@example.org or use their phone app available from the App Stores or https://tmsuk.org
● Adopted Roads ESCC Interactive Map - ESCC webpage....
● EBC - Report A Problem - A one-stop gateway for reporting most problems.
Reporting webpage... Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
EBC ‘Report It' (Love Clean Streets) smartphone app. The quickest way to report environmental problems to the council when you are out and about. In just a few taps you can report the problem, give the location and include a photo. Your report then goes straight through to the right team to deal with the issue. Examples of the types of issue you can report include: Fly tipping, littering, litter bins & dog bins that need to be cleaned or emptied, dog fouling, street cleaning such as sweeping or removal of leaves and weeds, and many more. You can download the app for Android or iPhone from your phone’s app store or from: www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.uk/streets-parking-and-travel/report-it/
● EBC - Planning & Buildings Control - Search Planning Applications, Make a Planning Application, Trees and Hedges Protection Council planning webpage...
● EBC - Streets, Parking, Travel - Litter, Street Cleaning, Street Lighting, Car Parking, Bus Passes, Council parking & travel webpage... Tel: 01323 410000 All problems may be reported on this number.
● ESCC - Highways and lighting, Potholes www.eastsussexhighways.com/
● Parking Enforcement – NSL Eastbourne are contracted to provide parking enforcement services. email: eastbournePIC@nslservices.co.uk
Tel: 0345 6801129
● Southern Water - Smell from Water Treatment Works. Complain to Southern Water: 0330 303 0223, or you can leave a comment on their web site here... www.southernwater.co.uk/feedback You can write to their postal address: Southern Water, PO Box 41, Worthing, BN13 3NZ. Please also tell EBC that you have complained on 01323 410000, and also inform our ward councillors who can use residents' complaints as their ammunition.
● Tidiness of paths and roundabouts - EBC Neighbourhood First – Zone 3 covers Sovereign Harbour. Email: Customerfirst@eastbourne.gov.uk
● Waterways, bridges, boating - Premier Marinas
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01323 470 099